MINT dentistry | General Dentist - Cincinnati
$700 – $1,000 • daily
Here are a few reasons why Dentists from all over the world are making MINT dentistry their work-home:
- Quality Reputation - Work with the best, most-talented dentists in the world with clinical and ethical standards at the highest level!
- Get PAID! - Earn in the 90th percentile nationwide, paid based on production serving PPO and FFS patients (NO HMO or DMO) with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a stake in the MINT brand.
- Work-life Balance - Spend more time with loved ones thanks to flexible scheduling with great working hours, 3 weeks of time off, and short commutes to an office near your home because we are a company that values family and personal time.
- REAL Support - Support from THE BEST MARKETING TEAM in all of dentistry ensures year-round high patient volume and the most reliably FULL schedules (~700 patients per month per office on average, ~101 new patients per doctor).
- Clinical Autonomy - A privately held company that is Dentist owned and operated guarantees Dentists a broad scope of work and the clinical agency they deserve (NO Private Equity influence and NO Non-dentists owners).
- Modern Work Environment - Enjoy all digital dentistry, a dedicated dental lab, and state-of-the-art materials, technology, tools, and equipment in chic, boutique offices impressively fresh and out-fitted by experts in interior design with a keen sense of the aesthetic.
- Team Harmony - Collaborate and serve in a "drama-free", friendly environment that provides focus and support while encouraging mentorship, development, and teamwork with colleagues you'll be proud to call FAMILY.
- MINT University Training and Development - Learn from our board member Dentists and Specialists who provide in-house CE for (among many subjects) implants, cosmetics, and Invisalign! We also have our very-own Dental Assistant School that supplies all of our offices with ready-trained RDAs!
- Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
- State license and regional boards
- 2+ years of clinical experience in the U.S. (outside of the program setting)
- Eligible to practice dentistry in local state
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Ability to use dental tools and equipment at an expert level
- Looking for stability within an organization with limitless growth and development opportunities
- Experience operating your own practice is a plus
- Experience in group practice is a plus
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service