Join Dr. Phillips Dentistry, a Marquee Dental Partner, as a General Dentist!
Why join Dr. Phillips Dentistry?
- Be a part of a culture that recognizes that happy people are healthy people.
- Have an incentive package that puts you in control of your earning potential - We reward high performing team members with expedited pathways to expanded equity models.
- Get the benefits and security of a partner without the burden of bureaucracy.
- Become a vital part of the neighborhood. Grow together leading a local team. Urban, Suburban or metropolitan - Access a desirable multi-state footprint that lets you to practice where and how you want to practice.
- A collegial clinical culture that lets you "focus on dentistry" while also being a part of a larger clinical collective. Access leadership and advisory roles to expand your skillset.
About Dr. Phillips Dentistry:
Our office provides cosmetic and general dentistry to Anniston and surrounding areas. For us, this is an exciting time to be in dentistry because of the growth in dental technology. Materials and treatment alternatives are much better than they were just ten years ago. If you and your family are looking for friendly, experienced dentists, who provide patient-centered care and attention, we can take care of your needs.
We believe that treating our patients with compassion and positive care can make all of their visits to Travis P. Phillips, DMD, positive experiences. Our primary concern is for our patients' health as a whole. After all, having healthy teeth is important not just for your smile but for your overall health and sense of well-being.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 40 brands in over 65 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
- Diagnose, provide, and maintain the highest standard of patient care
- Educate patients on their treatment plan options and maintaining their oral health
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients
- Partner with and lead the team in fostering a collaborative environment
- Doctorate degree from an accredited dental school
- Active dental license with no disciplinary actions
Equal Opportunity Employer