- Days/Shifts: Full time (5 days a week, some weeks may include working on Saturdays)
- Salary: Fixed + bonus depending upon revenue.
- A Great Opportunity to perform endo, restorative, and implants.
- Mentorship options are available if you need help in a flexible environment.
- You'll be able to do your own treatment plans and patient management.
- Good earning potential
- Approach towards continuous improvement, learning new aspects in dentistry
- Great supporting staff and work-life balance
- Great compensation: - Based+ Bonus
- A path towards equity ownership
- Help for dental credentials, malpractice, CE courses
- Payor Mix: PPO/FFS
The Practice Information:
A Great Practice with two locations in South Carolina. This Facility is fully digitalized, with a modern look, CBCT (Kavo brand), Scanner, laser, and new technology. Health Care Reimbursement Plans. The staff includes dental assistants, Hygienist support, Office Manager/ Treatment plan coordinator, and Support from experienced GPs.
- Preferred advanced in restoration, running bigger treatment plan, patient management, extractions, root canals, and emergencies.
- The right candidate for this job might not know how to do all these things but should have the willingness to learn and improve skills.
How it works:
- Let's schedule an interview with Pair Dental and let us know more about yourself and your goals. You may use this link below to schedule a chat with Pair Dental. [Register to View]
- After the interview, we will send you a registration link so we can build a provider profile
- If you are interested in finding a GP Associate position (3+ days per week), there is no contract required, only a registration.
About Our Company:
At the core, Pair Dental represents over 1200 talented traveling specialists nationally to connect them with GP practices interested in bringing specialty services in-house. Building out your career can be difficult. Even if you own private practice or work for a DSO, many practitioners have available days in their schedule that they’d like to fill, or perhaps interested in a full-time GP Associate position.
We have relationships with some DSO & MSO groups, and mostly select independent FFS/PPO practices all over the country who are looking for providers like you to join their practice(s). Pair Dental is able to open many doors and introduce you to a multitude of quality practices in need of an associate.