- Days/Shifts: Preferably Full-time, but Part-time will be considered as well
- Compensation Rate: 35% collections, 35% lab fees
- Payor Mix: insurance, cash, and wellness plan
The Practice Information:
Beautiful, state-of-the-art practice with great supporting staff and 50-60 new patients per month. Great location in beautiful, downtown Beverly one block from the ocean. Full staff included General Dentist Associates, Periodontist, 3 full-time / 1 part-time Hygiene, Dental Assistants, and Business (Front Office) Team.
About Our Company:
At the core, Pair Dental represents over 1200 talented traveling specialists nationally to connect them with GP practices interested in bringing specialty services in-house. Building out your career can be difficult. Even if you own private practice or work for a DSO, many practitioners have available days in their schedule that they’d like to fill, or perhaps interested in a full-time GP Associate position.
We have relationships with some DSO & MSO groups, and mostly select independent FFS/PPO practices all over the country who are looking for providers like you to join their practice(s). Pair Dental is able to open many doors and introduce you to a multitude of quality practices in need of an associate.
How it works:
- Let's schedule an interview with Pair Dental and let us know more about yourself and your goals. You may use this link below to schedule a chat with Pair Dental. [Register to View]
- After the interview, we will send you a registration link so we can build a provider profile
- If you are interested in finding a GP Associate position (3+ days per week), there is no contract required, only a registration.