Are you passionate about Dentistry and providing care for patients but are now looking for flexibility with your schedule? We would like to discuss what you are looking for!
In our quest to help our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence, we are exploring adding Dentists in a PRN capacity to support our practices. It will need to be the right situation for everyone, but we would love to talk through your goals and availability.
We are relentlessly dedicated to our Mission:To Improve the Oral Health of All. Through education and with compassion, we strive to provide the best care possible for patients.
There is support throughout to ensure ourDentists are successful. While you focus on patients, we provide the business aspects, including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations Management, Compliance, and Accounting & Finance.
Not only do our PRN providers find it rewarding to help their communities be healthier, but they also enjoy:
- Complete clinical Independence
- Malpractice Insurance
If a full-time position aligns with your availability, additional privileges include:
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses – eligibility based on location
- Industry-Leading Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, VisionInsurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Wellness: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-TermDisability, 401k, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients while maintaining the highest standards of care
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- DDS or DMD
- Hold a current or willing to obtain the Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no negative claims
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion.