We currently have an opportunity for a full-time General Dentist to join Bohle Family Dentistry, a Marquee Dental partner, in Paducah, KY.
Why join Bohle Family Dentistry?
- Be a part of a culture that recognizes that happy people are healthy people.
- Have an incentive package that puts you in control of your earning potential - We reward high performing team members with expedited pathways to expanded equity models.
- Get the benefits and security of a partner without the burden of bureaucracy.
- Become a vital part of the neighborhood. Grow together leading a local team. Urban, Suburban or metropolitan - Access a desirable multi-state footprint that lets you to practice where and how you want to practice.
- A collegial clinical culture that lets you "focus on dentistry" while also being a part of a larger clinical collective. Access leadership and advisory roles to expand your skillset.
About Bohle Family Dentistry:
Our team of friendly, caring, professional dentists aim to provide only the highest in quality dental care. The entire staff of Bohle Family Dentistry works hard to make sure each patient is as comfortable and relaxed as possible with every visit. Our practice is driven by dependable, trustworthy dental professionals who are united to help you achieve optimal oral health and a winning smile.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
- Diagnose, provide, and maintain the highest standard of patient care
- Educate patients on their treatment plan options and maintaining their oral health
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients
- Partner with and lead the team in fostering a collaborative environment
- Doctorate degree from an accredited dental school
An equal opportunity employer