We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All. Through education and compassion, we strive to provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We have an excellent opportunity to join us as a Lead Dentist and lead the team in providing the best oral health care possible for patients.
We provide the necessary support for our Dentists to be successful. While you focus on patient care, we focus on the other aspects of the practice, including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations Management, Compliance, Accounting & Finance, etc.
Not only do our providers find it rewarding to help their communities be healthier, but in a full-time position, they can also enjoy:
- Complete Clinical Independence
- Continuing Education
- Malpractice Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On, and Relocation Bonuses – eligibility based on location
- Industry-Leading Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Wellness: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- Ensure the entire clinical team is upholding the highest standard of care for patients
- DDS or DMD
- Hold a current, or willing to obtain, the Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no adverse actions.
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion.