This job is archived
(Archived) Dental Anesthesiologist
Have you had a positive impact on someone’s life today? Do you enjoy bringing smiles to children and their families? At CHOICE Healthcare Services, our mission is to provide everyone access to the healthcare they need. CHOICE is the largest provider of pediatric dental care in the Southwest United States, and we pride ourselves on delivering high quality care to children in our communities.
Choice Healthcare Services is a group of prominent pediatric and orthodontic clinics in the Southwestern U.S. We foster a culture of autonomy, accountability, and clinical excellence, which enables us to attract highly trained and dedicated providers and staff to support each office. We handle the marketing, finance, and legal aspects of each clinic so our clinical teams can focus their energy on providing the best patient care. Every day, thousands of people trust us to provide their families with healthy, radiant smiles.
What we provide to you as a CHOICE partner:
- Competitive compensation
- Daily minimum guarantees
- Fully trained and certified staff
- We take care of billing, insurance verifications, etc.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Now hiring in California and Nevada
You are a licensed Dentist Anesthesiologist who prides yourself on delivering high quality care to children everywhere. You have a strong work ethic, superhero attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You work well with our dental staff team and contribute to the overall positive experience of each patient and their families.
- Evaluate patients’ vital signs, medical histories, allergies, current medication use, and other risk factors
- Work with our doctors and team to design a patient’s treatment plan
- Monitor vital signs of the patient during surgery and adjusting anesthetics as needed
- Maintain detailed notes on patient treatment, dosing and vital signs
- Continue care after surgery to control the level of pain relief and consciousness
- Communicate continuing care instructions to doctors and staff
- Treat approximately six to eight pediatric patients on a typical day
- Supply your own mobile unit, medications, and crash cart
The ideal candidate has:
- Active Dental license
- Specialty Program Certification - Dental Anesthesiology (will also consider Medical/Physician Anesthesiologists)
- BLS/CPR Certification
- PALS Certification
- ACLS Certification
- Active DEA
- Valid Mal-practice Insurance Policy
- Must also be an in-network provider with associated insurances