This job is archived
(Archived) Pediatric Dentist Opportunity in the Great Lakes Region — Up to $600,000 Income Potential, stipend, loan repayment
A reputable multispecialty practice committed to quality patient care is seeking a fellowship trained pediatric dentist to join its team. This position offers the ability to enjoy a remarkable quality of life and earn competitive compensation while living and working in a highly sought after Midwest metro area.
- Monday–Friday position with no nights or weekends required
- Group owns its own surgery center—unlimited access + ability to perform a wide variety of cases
- Ability to earn up to $600,000 annually
- Relocation assistance + CME stipend provided
- Desirable patient volume
- Great mentorship program
- Unique, inviting atmosphere + convenient access for patients
Located less than an hour from beautiful Lake Michigan, our inviting community is one of the largest metropolitan areas in Michigan. This remarkable city offers year-round opportunities to enjoy lively and engaging activities perfect for families and individuals alike. The big-city vibe won’t slow you down, though—the average commute time is 15 minutes or less.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with top-ranked public schools
- Ranked #1 by Forbes “Best Cities for Raising a Family”
- Ranked by Business Insider as the 13th best place to live in America
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including boating, paddle boarding, skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and golfing
- Convenient access to Detroit and Chicago
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Michigan and must be board eligible or certified in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Whitney [Register to View] at [Register to View] and reference DENT-145282