Join our work family as an Insurance Specialist!
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
On the job training
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Insurance Specialists are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
- Verify insurance eligibility and pre-authorize benefits for patient appointment and schedule coordination.
- Provide customer service, such as answer questions about insurance and financial arrangements.
- Organize or work with detailed office records, using computers to enter, access, search or retrieve data.
- Review insurance policy to determine coverage.
- Prepare insurance forms or related documents and review them for completeness.
- Check patient in and out for collection of copay. Post or attach information to claim file.
- Answer multi-lined phone and maintain excellent phone and reception skills.
- Follow up on patient treatment plan.
- Transmit claims for payment or further investigation. Follow up with insurance companies in regards to payments.
- Contact insured or other involved persons to obtain missing information.
- Customer service experience
- Front office reception background required
- Dental experience a plus but not required
- High school diploma