Join our team as a Treatment Coordinator in Crestview, FL!
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Competitive Compensation Plan
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
On the job training
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our staff are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
- Educate patients on their treatment plan including clarifying any questions on the need for oral care
- Present treatment plan options to patients including payment plans and scheduling availability
- Achieve financial goals by gaining acceptance to treatment plans
- Support and partner with the Dentist(s) to educate patients while developing and maintaining a positive, collaborative environment
- Complete all administrative responsibilities accurately and timely
- Answer patient calls and questions regarding treatment, insurance, financial arrangements, and scheduling
- Deliver superior customer service ensuring a positive patient experience
- Two (2) years experience working a dental practice
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school preferred
- Strong knowledge base of dental insurance, explanation of benefits, and the verification process
- Experience with treatment plan presentation and making financial arrangements
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Experience with Dental Vision, EagleSoft, or other dental software strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Dedication to high level customer service and seeking solutions for issues that arise
Equal Employment Opportunity